We believe a school uniform plays a helpful role in contributing to the ethos of our school and setting an appropriate tone. We encourage pupils to wear our uniform which comprises:
- Green Bankside sweatshirt or cardigan bearing the school logo
- White Bankside polo shirt
- Black or grey trousers or skirt
- Sensible flat shoes with easy fastenings. NOT flip flops or sandals with heels
- PE kit is provided for your child in school
Girls should have their hair tied back to help them focus on play and learning.
Please do not bring valuable items to school. Small stud earrings and a watch may be worn but no other jewellery.
These can be purchased from the school office and will be used to send letters and reading books home as well as to carry the planner. Please check the bag daily to keep up to date with letters and reading books.
School uniform is available from:
The School Uniform Shop, 369-371 Harehills Lane, Leeds LS9 6AP
Design School Uniform, Leeds Kirkgate Market, 22-24 George St, Leeds LS2 7HY
NOTE: School can not be held responsible for lost uniform. Please ensure all clothing worn for school is named.